NOWSPAR members commit to following the values, standards, and practices of the organisation towards gender equity and a culture of respect, excellence, and solidarity.
- Participate In Events
- Submit Information To Our Surveys
- Volunteer Or Intern With Us
- Share And Promote The Topics We Work On
- Partner With Us To Deliver Programmes
- Fundraise (Cash & Inkind) For Our Projects
- Provide Goods And Services
- Join As A Member
Become a Member
As a member of NOWSPAR you will have opportunities to:
Participate: Get involved in activities to address issues you care about together with like-minded individuals and organisations within our networks.
Learn: Increase your opportunities and access to knowledge through our communications and events where we share insights from our work and from research across the sector.
Support: Gain access to support for your ideas, activities, and actions through our technical expertise, funding, influence, and networks.
- Members participate in the annual consultation survey and in our periodic strategic priorities consultation to inform the organisation strategic direction and approach.
- Members engage in various initiatives to provide feedback and perspectives on the situation and context of sport and gender issues within their area and networks.
- Members stand and act in solidarity with each other and the rest of the membership and sports sector.
- Members nominate, stand and elect two (2) categories of Board Members:
- One (1) Programme participant
- Two (2) Representatives from among members
- Members approve the annual report and financial statements every year during the Annual General Meeting.
- Members provide feedback and interact with the Board and Secretariat on programmes and operations during the AGM and consultation programmes.
- Members participate in project activities and events and working groups/committees based on their capacity and availability.
Organisations / Associations/ Education Institutions: ZMW 1,500
Community clubs/ teams: ZMW 500
Individuals: ZMW 250